The rigid strander is the machine par excellence for manufacturing power conductors. It is the strander that combines quality, productivity and flexibility compared to other stranding methods. We have developed a wide range of ancillary equipment such as semi-automatic loading systems, compacting heads, pre-formers, post-forming heads, capstans, take-ups that enables us to offer a complete catalogue of solutions for:
- Stranding of soft Cu and AAC bare round conductors, either straight, pre-spiralled sectoral or Milliken segments.
- Stranding of aerial bare conductors in various constructions: AACC, ACSR and other similar designs, with round or trapezoidal wires.
- Multi-wire screening of medium and high voltage conductors
- Armouring with Galvanized Soft Steel Wires.
- Max. Linear Speed: 80 m/min