The double twist stranding machines (single twist when operated in-line with an external rotating capstan), are very reliable and fast stranders for the production of unilay copper and aluminum conductors.
- Round compressed and compacted for LV and MV cables (up to 500 mm2 Cu / 630 mm2 Al). Up to 630 mm2 Cu with the special external rotating capstan.
- Straight sector shaped (up to 150 mm2)
- Flexible from multi-wire bundles or bunched strands (up to 300 mm2)
- Aerial (for up to 7 wires) and with back twist pay off for more layers in more passes
This machine can also be used for laying up of insulated conductors
In particular, the CDT-1800-S (in line with the CMR-1x800-S External Rotating Capstan), has been designed specifically for the production of conductors up to 380mm2 / 750MCM at unmatched speeds in the market.
- Rotational Speed (tpm): 1000 - 1200
- Rotation Speed (rpm): 500 - 600
- Linear Speed: 150 - 170 m/min
ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC FEATURES
- Energy saving implementation by DC Bus motors drives
- Remote assistance via Internet connection
- Touch screen operator panel with recipe for easy control of the line
- High productivity (especially when operated with non-stop coil pay offs)
- Single bow for energy saving and improved mechanical reliability
- High compaction rate
- Unilay construction which results in smoother surface
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS:
- External Rotating Capstan to produce more than 19 wires
- Pre-twister to produce more than 7 bunched strands
- Pre-former and post-former
- Special bow rotor path
- Special lay plate for water blocking yarns